.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A most peculiar turn of events

Mark opened his eyes, and though his head was foggy, his eyesight was amazingly sharp.  Even without his glasses on, he could make out the details on every single snowflake that swirled around him.

Wait.  Snow?  He lived in southern California, and he had been in Hawaii just moments before, when Sara had...could it have all been a dream?  He remembered intense pain, realizing the mistake that the two of them had made when they tried making love.  Then he must have blacked out, but what had happened since then.  There was no more pain, but he was still confused, nothing was adding up, so he lay there in the snow.  Even that was strange, for while he could sense the cold, he couldn't feel it.  Perhaps he was dreaming...or dead.

"You're up," Sara said, her lovely enhanced face coming into view. At least that part of it had been real, he realized.  "How do you feel?"

"Not bad," he said. Something was wrong with his voice. It sounded strange in his ears.  "What happened? Where am I?"

"Alaska.  Mount McKinley.  I'm so sorry, Mark," Sara said. Her lovely eyes filled with tears.  "I thought I had control over myself, but when we...I'm so sorry. I almost killed you."

Mark tried to move, but his balance felt off and he decided it was best to lay still for now.  "Don't cry.  I feel fine now.  You must have healed me somehow, right?  No worries." It was not hard to sound brave.  he really did feel fantastic, apart from the strange tingling sensation he was having.

"I did the only thing I could think of. I'm sorry, I'm not good in a crisis.  You were dying. I couldn't wait for an ER doctor to see you."

"But I'm fine, I feel fine. You must have healed me."

Sara drew a deep breath. "Mark, I used the computer."

"You mean you gave me powers? That's excellent, no we can..."

"Mark, I gave you my powers.  Everything. Look at yourself."

Mark didn't have to look. All the pieces made sense. His eyesight, his voice, his new sense of balance. "You mean I'm Ms. Infinity too?" Sara could only nod in response. Mark sat up, feeling the unfamiliar weight of breasts shift on his chest.  He noticed that both he and Sara were wearing the red, blue, and gold outfit she had worn earlier.

"Wow," is all he could say.

"Yeah," Sara said, looking downcast.  "Wow."

"But we can still change me with the computer, right?"

"That's just it, Mark.  The computer is trash.  It's all destroyed, even the disk."

For the first time, Mark started to feel panic. "What? How could that happen?"

"There were police there, at your apartment.  They wouldn't let me use the computer to help you.  Things got out of hand."

"Sara, you didn't..."

She swallowed. "I did.  They were trying to hurt us.  I lost my temper.  I turned one to ash and punched holes in the other three." 

Silence hung in the air for a minute while Mark took in this information.  "Sara, this is terrible! They're going to be after us!"

"Is it? Because from where I sit, they can't do anything to me or you that we don't want them to do. We're not like normal people anymore, Mark. We don't play by their rules."

"How can you say that?" Mark snapped angrily. "This is what I was warning you about.  Sara, you're going to lose yourself in your power if you're not careful."

"Well it's a little too late to go back, now, isn't it?" Sara said sharply. "This is who we are. I didn't ask for this..."

"And I did?" Mark asked, cupping his...her breasts. "At least you got turned into your fantasy. I got crushed by my girlfriend and then got turned into Super Barbie."

"I only made myself into what I thought you wanted me to be!" Sara yelled, causing several landslides on the mountain slopes below them. "I didn't want to play your stupid game. I just did it because I love you."

"Do you still?"

"What?"

"I mean, I'm not Mark anymore.  I'm you, or at least a copy of you.  This could change everything between us."

Sara's demeanor changed rapidly.  She calmed herself, knelt down beside Mark, and took her hand. 

"You're an ass.  You know that?  Do you really think I would be so shallow as to stop loving you because you went through a little change?."

"Really? I mean, it's still me in here. I'm incredibly turned on by you. But do you think you're ready for...this?"

Sara actually laughed.  "It's still you in there, stupid. Of course I love you."

"But you're not bi.  Wait, are you?"

Again Sara laughed.  "I don't think I was.  But there's something about being in this body, with these powers.  I turn myself on. It's like I get horny all the time whenever I think about myself and what I can do."

Now it was Mark's turn to laugh. "Oh, good. I thought it was just me."

Sara moved even closer, until her lips were brushing Mark's ear. "Wait until you feel sex in your new body. You'll understand why I lost control." Her had crept up until it brushed underside of Mark's breast.  Even through the the fabric, Mark could feel the sensation start to cause arousal.  Another second and all of her fears and anxieties would go out the window, and she would take Sara right there.

"Wait."  It took all of her willpower to utter that one syllable.  "I'm not ready for this.  It's all too much. Almost dying, powers, a new gender.  I think I need some time to take it in."

Sara backed off and pouted, but a hint of a smile crept around the corner of her mouth.  "Fine.  Prude.  So what do you want to do instead."

"Well, to be honest.  I want to try smashing something.  To let off steam."

Sara grinned. "I thought you'd never ask."

1 comment:

  1. Mark's taking it well. How does Sara not get it? She just killed several people. That's terrible. (I did love the action though)

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete